Check out the separate program for

Healthy boundaries

Join this program and start building the skill of healthy boundaries. Learn the basics, have insightful conversations, and use evidence-based daily habits to reinforce the fundamental sub-skills necessary for mastery.
Write your awesome label here.
  • Includes 1 webinar, and extra resources
  • Includes daily practice: 3 habits + 3 conversations
  • Total time investment = 3,5 hours, 3-6 weeks
Soft skills are everything

Why you should follow this program

The inability to set and maintain healthy boundaries is a key energy drainer for many of us. If we are lucky, we were surrounded by relationships that were respectful and nurturing as children, providing us with a template that makes healthy boundaries feel natural and obvious to us.

 Unfortunately, however, relatively few of us had that luxury. But even if we did, we all need to do our own inner work, to figure out what our personal boundaries are within our professional context, as well as identify what can trigger us to temporarily forget or abandon them.









Master the skill of Healthy boundaries

Build the skill, by mastering the sub-skills first.
After the kick-start webinar, you will practice building tiny habits (so small you will have no reason not to do it) in the workflow or in your personal life. You will build this skill habit-by-habit, conversation-by-conversation, focusing on 3 sub-skills.

Sub-skill 1

Week 1 - 2 

Be selectively vulnerable

Reflect on how to be vulnerable, but in a way that helps move the team forward.
#BréneBrown #SelectiveVulnerability #NoHardFeelings #Liz Fosslien #Mollie West Duffy

Sub-skill 2

Week 3  - 4  

Set healthy boundaries

Understand what it means to set healthy boundaries, and get started with some strategies for doing so.
##BréneBrown #Vulnerability #Meta-awareness #Words #Behaviors #Feelings #Anticipate

Sub-skill 3

Week 5 - 6 

Say no more often

Learn how to deliver a Positive No - one that firmly establishes your boundaries and protects your time, your values, and the people you care about – all without jeopardizing your relationships.
#PositiveNo #WilliamUry #ThreeATrap #StopDoingList #DavidAllen #TimothyFerriss #HowToSayNo

Meet your trainer

At the kickstart of your 3-6 week skills development program, you will follow a webinar delivered by Nils Maes, co-founder of SkillsGym Health. Here are a few things you might like to know about him:

Nils' background

Nils is a versatile individual who began his journey as a professional athlete, excelling as a ballet dancer at the London and Paris Opera houses before honing his skills in martial arts during a two-year stint at a Sports University in China. Transitioning from athleticism, he ventured into entrepreneurship, owning a gym for two years before leveraging his expertise to spearhead the well-being programs for SkillsGym Health at SkillsGym two years ago.

Personal life

Nils embodies the principles of our SkillsGym Health programs in his daily life. His routine includes tailored workouts, breathwork, and cold exposure, leveraging his expertise as a certified Wim Hof instructor. Additionally, he prioritizes quality time with his partner Sarah and his son. To maintain his sanity, Nils seeks solace in nature in his beloved 4x4, preferably exploring the wilderness in Alaska.

20+ years of impact

SkillsGym Health uses the same habit-focused method that has become synonymous with SkillsGym's approach. This method has assisted numerous world-class organizations such as Samsung, Deloitte, and Ikea, along with thousands of managers and their teams, in enhancing their soft skills. Now, SkillsGym extends its expertise by offering programs designed to expedite the mastery of 50 essential leadership, team, and well-being skills.

Fun fact

Fun fact about Nils: Despite his reputation as a disciplined athlete committed to his daily routine, he also embraces the 70% rule for building a healthy lifestyle. Nils believes in sticking to good habits 70% of the time while indulging in less healthy choices for the remaining 30%, adding balance and flexibility to his approach. We'll leave it up to him to share more about that 30% in his programs!

Ready to go?

Start your skills development program now by clicking the button below. 
Webinar coming soon!

Check out the bundle

Managing stress & energy

Get our top 3 programs for building the skill of Managing stress & energy