Leading hybrid teams - basic
3 sub-skills + 3 conversations + 3 daily habits
20 min. per week
Here are some common symptoms of disconnection and confusion:
- Is everyone on the same page? Does everyone know what they're supposed to be doing? Are there any unanswered questions?
- Do people feel like they have enough autonomy and flexibility in their work? Or do they feel too constrained by rules or policies?
- Are there small (or big) cracks showing up in the team identity and sense of belonging?
- Do people feel like they're part of a group or another - or maybe not part of either group at all?
- Have you experienced that with a sense of autonomy and flexibility, there is also the risk of losing focus and direction? Maybe there's just too much freedom—people aren't staying focused on what matters most.
Build new skills the smart way
Learn the basics, have insightful conversations, and use evidence-based daily habits to reinforce the fundamental sub-skills necessary for mastery:
#HybridLeader #5C's #Calibrate #Collaborate #Connect #Care #Celebrate
Reflect on where you currently stand and discover the practical components necessary for mastery of this skill.
The skill is broken down into 3 essential sub-skills, each of which is the focus of one learning workout. You'll do 1 workout every 2 weeks over the next 6 weeks.
Talk about it
Have an insightful conversation with your colleagues about how to implement each sub-skill in your day-to-day.
Along with each workout, design your own micro-habit to start putting your learning into practice on a daily basis.
Ready to go?
Start your skills development program now by clicking the button below.