Welcome to the masterclass
The SkillsGym Habit Method
Invest in yourself.
Build better habits for
#Giving feedback| #Managing conflicts | #Difficult conversations | #Stress management | #Communication | #Coaching | #Leading with vision | #Influencing | #Convincing | #Time management | #Giving presentations | #Goal setting | #Delegating | #Creative thinking | #Managing emotions | #Building strong teams | #Receiving feedback | #Networking | #Storytelling | #Motivating others | #Managing change |
Soft skills are everything. Habits are the way.
You are what you repeatedly do.
You don't get a six-pack by working out once. With SkillsGym, you have a reliable and tested method in place for creating measurable and sustainable behavioral change, one small habit at a time.
How to build new habits.
Small habits, big changes.
How to master any skill
- Sub-skills are the foundation
- It's easier to build daily habits around a sub-skill (a complete skill is too complicated to be automated at once)
Your 6-week plan
- Do 3 'workouts' on alternate weeks (you will find them in your program)
- Have 3 conversations, one on each sub-skill
- Build 3 new habits, one around each sub-skill
What is a workout?
A workout in 3 steps
- A short introduction to each sub-skill (Step 1: Learn it)
- A conversation with a buddy or colleague about applying the skill (Step 2: Talk about it)
- A habit-building practice (Step 3: Make it a habit)